The Alps Lodge Arosa has been built as an original Maissen Chalet in 2019 and combine classic chalet charm and modern architecture. The location impresses with direct access to ski slopes and hiking trails as well as one of the most beautiful views of the Arosa alpine panorama.
The apartment “Amelia” offers the ideal living space for a couple. In addition to the classic alpine chic furnishings, you will find state-of-the-art technology; A SONOS sound system, a TV with Netflix and Disney+, fastest wifi and a tablet for personal use. The offer is rounded off by a fantastic sun terrace with a private Jacuzzi.
- 1 bedroom with box spring bed: 180 x 200 cm & built-in cupboard
- Living room with dining table for 4 persons, premium sofa bed (incl. proper mattress 160 x 200 cm)
- Modern & fully equipped kitchen with Nespresso Business coffee machine incl. free coffee pads, induction hob, oven, toaster, dishwasher, fondue & raclette set
- high speed internet (Wi-Fi), a 50” flat screen TV with Swisscom TV, Netflix (Amazon and Disney+ available), SONOS sound system
- Modern bathroom with rain shower
- 1 complimentary outdoor parking spot
- Ski room
- Summer prices range from CHF 200.- to 250.- per day
- Winter prices range from CHF 200.- to 400.- per day
- X-Mas/New Year CHF 450.- per day
- Costs of laundry: CHF 20.- per person
- Final cleaning: CHF 200.-
- Deposit: CHF 500.- /EUR 500.- non-recurring
- Resort fee: CHF 6.- per person per day (including children)
Please note: this apartment can only be booked from sunday to sunday in the winter season (mid-December to mid-March).