The Alps Lodge Arosa combines tradition with modernity in an alpine ambience and much attention to detail. The chalet is idyllically located in the historic “Inner-Arosa”. It is one of the most popular locations in Arosa due to the unique direct “ski-in & ski-out” possibility and proximity to almost all hiking and biking trails. Fantastic views of the mountain panorama included!
Traditional elements, such as the wooden knitted walls, the stone roof and the high quality interior finish distinguish this original Maissen chalet. The apartment has a beautiful alpine chic style furnishing and offers a high sleeping comfort with box spring beds. The lavish balcony invites you to linger.
- 1 bedroom with box spring bed: 160 x 200 cm & built-in cupboard
- 1 bedroom with box spring bed: 180 x 200 cm & built-in cupboard
- Living room with dining table for 6 persons, premium sofa bed (incl. proper mattress 160 x 200 cm)
- Modern & fully equipped kitchen with Nespresso Business coffee machine incl. free coffee pads, induction hob, oven, toaster, dishwasher, fondue & raclette set
- high speed internet (Wi-Fi), a 50” flat screen TV with Swisscom TV, Netflix (Amazon and Disney+ available), SONOS sound system
- Modern bathroom with rain shower
- 1 complimentary outdoor parking spot
- Ski room
- Summer prices range from CHF 250.- to 300.- per day
- Winter prices range from CHF 450.- to 500.- per day
- X-Mas/New Year CHF 550.- per day
- Costs of laundry: CHF 20.- per person
- Final cleaning: CHF 350.-
- Deposit: CHF 500.- /EUR 400.- non-recurring
- Resort fee: CHF 6.- per person per day (including children)
Alps Lodge Arosa – whole chalet
Your dream of your chalet in the mountains come true! At Alps Lodge Arosa we can accommodate up to 8 people on 2 floors. Ideal for families or a group of friends who want to spend a luxurious holiday in the mountains.
If you want to book the entire Alps Lodge, we look forward to hearing from you: email@example.com
Please note: this apartment can only be booked from sunday to sunday in the winter season (mid-December to mid-March).